Golf Course

In 1912, TUALATIN COUNTRY CLUB became the fourth golf club in the state of Oregon. Original golf course architect, Chandler Egan developed this traditional design; updated by Fought/Cupp in 1991 and 1992 with a major renovation. The added modern touches resulted in enhanced membership enjoyment.

Four sets of tees accommodate golfers of all abilities. The course has a total yardage just over 6,700 yards and a par 72. Hazards around the course include two lakes, the Tualatin River on three holes and 46 bunkers. Course materials include Poa Annua on the greens; Rye and Bentgrass on the tees; Poa Annua and Bentgrass in the fairways and rough; and the bunkers are full of Silica sand from Ravendale, WA.

TUALATIN COUNTRY CLUB is proud to be designated as a "Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary". For more information on this important program, click on the link to the left.